Overview of Perma Edge Compound
SHS is proud to be a distributor of Perma Edge Paver Edging. A long lasting border protection for any paver project is now available in the northeast. Find a Hardscape Supplier near you by entering your zip code in the Dealer Locator.
Perma Edge is easy to install and is cost comparable to traditional plastic edging with the spikes. Perma Edge compound can withstand harsh freeze and thaw cycles. This product is scientifically engineered and formulated to strengthen and maintain the integrity of any paver project. Perma Edge Pavers solution is made to withstand the test of time.
Call us today for additional information at (484)-798-4631. Dealers can follow the link below to place orders directly online and have it delivered promptly.
- Perma Edge has developed a product that is scientifically engineered and formulated to strengthen and maintain the integrity of any paver project. Their purpose is to change the way paver edging is done forever.
- Perma Edge paver edging is used to greatly improve upon the way paver edges are built by adding strength, stability, and a secured edge that will last.
- Perma Edge is a superior product to the standard plastic edging.
- Use of Perma Edge increases the speed of install and dramatically reduces edge and field repairs.
- Perma Edge also is very comparative in cost to plastic edging and spikes.
- Long lasting border protection for paver projects
- Easy to install
- Withstands harsh freeze and thaw cycles
- Cost is comparable to traditional plastic edging
Frequently Asked Questions
How many linear feet does Perma Edge cover?
One bucket will cover approximately 20-25 linear feet.
How does it handle freeze and thaw?
With the amount and type of fibers in the formula it is many times more flexible than concrete. Also it is permeable so water won’t get trapped in pockets and freeze causing it to break.
Check out this video to see what the creators of Perma Edge pavers have to say and learn more about this product.